Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ALLEZ FRANCE!

trying to break the facebook addiction, so I'm blogging instead of getting on that devil.
I just got back from a real live french soccer game. It was SUCH a good time
The game was France vs. Belgium.
I obviously repped my country well; france, jersey&scarf.
It was me, Amber, Hollie, Anna, Tiffany, Riley and Michelle who all went. And we all loooved it. Our seats were right behind the goal, lower section. And our tickets were only 10 euro. Amazing?
{I know, I look like a crimpled disabled person. don't really know how that happened.}
It was soo much fun being around lots of loud, excited people, because that's what we/I am a lot of times and in paris that isn't always socially acceptable.
I love soccer, I love France, and more importantly I love french men [okay men in general]. We can agree that it was a great combination.
Everything was magical, except for the fact that it was freezing cold and could have been literally snowing on us as riley says. But, didn't matter, it was another great memory in France.
Nobody scored the whole game, so that was a little disappointing. But it was still fun to watch and just have a fun time sitting at an actual sporting event together. It felt like america.
Je t'aime beaucoup match du foot!


this picture is defffinitely being blown up and hung in my room.


15 days.
warm carrot soup for dinner.
+homemade crepes by chef Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment