Wednesday, November 2, 2011

bois de boulogne

This one time we had tons and tons of fun. It was a Friday and we all met up in the morning to go to this place:{bois de boulogne}
Its Paris' central park. And its like five minutes away from my apartment apparently. Its way huge, we only went in a tiny portion of it. We walked around a bit then found a bike stand with a cute old couple that we all rented bikes from.
{this wasn't allowed, we got yelled at.}
So the last time I got on a bike was in rexburg probably sometime in April. Things didn't go so good, I fell in the street and almost got hit by a car maybe and then ended up walking my bike up a hill for about two hours. Not the funnest experience. So I was hesitant to get a bike, but braved up and did it.
And so glad I did.
Bike ridings easy! I got over my fear quickly and did great.We tried taking some pictures on a timer, and this is what we got first;So finally an italian man came over and asked if we wanted his assistance. Grazie old man, our pictures turned out better then.
{courtesy of Annie's camera? je ponce..}

We biked around for about an hour then had to return our velos.
But of course we had some fun with a mini photoshoot. This time the timer worked out.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment