Sunday, November 27, 2011

j'aime le dimanche.













Sunday's are the best in Paris. Whether I spend them alone sitting by the Seine, or with all the girls getting crepes, I love sundays.
Church was really great today. I understood MAJORITY of what was being said. I guess it was sort of cheating that three of the speakers were americans without french accents.. Still counts for me.
Afterwards, Hollie wanted to celebrate her birthday, because its on wednesday but we'll all be outta here.
So we started by walking to creperie genia. Lots of the girls always rave about this place, 5 euro's for a panini, crepe, and a drink. Thats an amazing price.
I got mozzorella et tomate panini,
nutella, banane crepe,
and a bottled water. -the one word that has given me the most trouble for three months.
Then we went over to place de la concord to ride the ferris wheel! It was put up last week and we've been dying to go on it. And I loved it. Every piece of it.
Great views, and good friends. Paris is so EXcItiNg! [by the way, we saw him on our trek over. Yes, that's the third time. Whaaaat are the chances.]
We got some really good pictures with the ferris wheel in the background.. I mean a tour bus of asians waving at us.
From the ferris wheel we saw what HAD to be a christmas market going up the champs elysee, so we HAD to go there. So happy. I finally got something that I've been looking everywhere for. And we saw a couple french santa's, so it was a good time.
Then we decided to hit up the orangerie museum. Its a tiny little quaint place with a couple rooms with huge paintings by monet. Amazing, they were beautiful. And downstairs they had an exhibit also, with alll the artists that we've learned during the semester in our art history class. I was exctied about that.
From there me and maddie went to see the museum d'art et descriptions? something like that. We have just always called it the fashion museum. Its in one of the wings of the louvre, and was pretty interesting. I liked it, but we just did it pretty quick because it was closing, oh and also the fact that I have two finals tmrw that I have not even begun to study for. Kill me? twodaysleftinparis.

No comments:

Post a Comment