Wednesday, November 16, 2011

czech republic.

Today I started stressing out. Realizing all the ish I need to get done not only for school here, but also just plain for PaRIS. I have so many things that I still want to see, pictures I want to take, and food I want to eat.
Il n'y a pas assez de temps dans le journée- there is not enough time in the day.
But today I did got to the hotel des invalides. And in the church, where napoleon's tomb is. So I got that done.
And then we all went over to the Lee's apartment to make t-shirts for keeps. Such a good time when we're all together.

if you don't hear from me in the next couple days its because
I'll be here.
a little place called Prague.
Don't know what to expect there, but I'm dressing warm. . there could very well be snow, yikes.
There are 14 of us going, sounds like a mess, but should be exciting and we'll have a ton of fun.
I'm super stoked, and we've had this planned for a really long time.
And then once I'm back, I'll have eleven days left in Paris. That is so unbelievable.


Ratatouille for dinner.
+beet/endive salad &creme oeuf for dessert.
14 days.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment