Monday, November 7, 2011

I could of been, royalty, sitting in a palace like a queen.

sorry but there is literally no possible way that I can do another london post at the moment.
Yes: I was just "at school" for almost eight hours.
Yes: once again I was late for french. not gonna worry too much.
Yes: On the rare occasion that WiFi worked at the institute during my religion I definitely pinterest-ed, blogged stalked, and learned how to make no-bake cake balls the entire two hour long class
Yes: I found another favorite baguette in Paris.
Yes: I'm still off gelato

No: I did not take any pictures today
No: I still haven't gotten a good nights' sleep
No: French is not my second language, yet.

When I first got to Paris and could not resist having my camera on my person at all times, I wondered if there would ever be a day that that was not the case. Paris has literally been so exciting since September 6th for me, but I've found myself going throughout my days like its actually a regular thing. This has been happening for a while now, and I think its because I've done a lot of Paris and now am just so keen on going to class and being so exhausted after my day that all I want to do is come home and sleep, so things have just flowed into a system?
It is weird though, to feel like I am really living in Paris, France. Because thats just so unreal. Who thought that would ever be something I'd be able to say? Its so weird to me, still.
But slowly becoming less and less weird.
We had a huge review sesh with Daryl tonight, and afterwards I stayed and chatted for a little while after, and should have gone with monseiur Lee and check out the paraguayan flan place he was talking about but I didn't and I regret that. Next time.
But on my way home, I was alone and I just was thinking about if I actually like living in a city. Because do I? I just could not come to a conclusion. But when I got home me and Hailey ate dinner together and I was talking to her about that and she said she was contemplating the exact same thing on her walk home earlier. So strange.

Well that was just some random thoughts.
And the question still remains.
But I do know that I ADORE getting to walk down the street and finding a boulangerie/patisserie immediately and be able to eat a baguette with a macaron for breakfast for less than two euros. now that, is the life.
{and I guess I lied. I took one picture today. During our three hour review annie's computer died so she just gave up on taking notes and was drawing pictures in her notebook instead. I thought it was funny.}


and I am still thinking about how much I love london.
I got this super chouette magazine there. I love it a lot.
It's called "oh comely."



obsessed: coin laundry. I play this on repeat all day long.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment