Tuesday, November 22, 2011

go to prague: CZECH!


This weekend may have been framed around making czech jokes (sounds the same as check, if you're slow.), every single second. Of course I loved it. And tried to reference it with everything.
I'm so freakin' busy studying my a** off right now, and packing but I might go crazy if I don't take a minute for some fun. And yes, fun = blogging.
Prague was SUCH a good time. And a great ending to our last trip all together, 14 of us went, and there's 25 girls in my group, so we were only a few short of everybody. It was a perfect getaway for the weekend. And our LAST one before this weeks insane finals. [why we have finals in PaRIS?] We did some great bonding on the terrace that our hostel had. That was my favorite part of prague.. maybe. I just love terraces.
We climbed to the top of Prague where the castle is. Since the french boys haven't been kissing us, this is the action we got this weekend. And yes we made this one laugh too.
Crackin' smiles guard after guard, country after country.

The entire city was beautiful. This was an amazing spot. This is on Charles Bridge, and probably the most famous image of Prague out there. Czech google, you'll get this picture twelve million times.
We were crossing back over it around sunset, and this picture pretty much speaks for itself, it was insanely gorgeous.
We climbed the clock tower too. That's the most famous landmark in Prague, or so tour-guide Tom told us. It was incrediblllleeee from up there. All you see is these red rooftops, one after the other, and colored buildings lining the streets. It was so pretty!

Here it is for now, I have to get back to studying.

1 comment: