Tuesday, November 1, 2011

school should not be mandatory in Paris.


Happy tucson day! It's all saints day, November 1st and how you say it in french sounds like "tucson." When my french teacher was talking about it yesterday I raised my hand and said
"Je suis de TUCSon!"
and smiled.
Everyone laughed at me.
Its tuesday night, and tmrw is wednesday - fine arts class. The one where we go to museums and learn art history while we look at the real things. Pretty chouette if you ask me. And that is the exact reason that I might not do so well in this class grade-wise.. Walking around the louvre for three hours kind of makes you loose focus. My notes are not at all good enough to complete the midterm assignment that I am supposed to be doing right this very second. Instead I turn to the reasons why I can't do it.
[and maybe I just don't WANT to do it. period.]
I get side-tracked in this class, and do things like this;
Macro shots of Anna's eyes.
{these are the hallways of my school}

This will always be the funniest picture in the world.
So i'm protesting school right now. Its just not fair. I'm in PARiS gosh darn it, I don't have the time to focus on schoolwork, give me a break.
Okay but seriously now I have to get back to working on my paper.

Carrot soup for dinner. Still hungry.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment