Monday, November 14, 2011

When you're sick in Neuilly.

  • You stay in bed. allday
  • You learn how to say "avez-vous des medicaments pour la grippe - do you have any medicine for the flu."
  • Your host mother asks if its because of her meat patee she served for dinner.
  • She gives you medicine for fevers even though you don't have one.
  • And then calls her daughters to bring over all the medicine they have.
  • You take french tablets that you aren't sure what they are, but you stick them under your tongue and they dissolve while you finally fall asleep at ten a.m.
  • Katherine makes you rice for dinner, even though she doesn't even owe you a host family dinner.
  • She shows you pictures of all the art she has restored
  • And talks to you for an hour about Paris' history.
  • Then you get packages from you're amazing sister. Who is a future mother, but has truly always been a perfect second mother to me. She will seriously be the best mom to her little boy.
{I'm positive these were full cookies at one point in time. They're kind of crummy now, just like my stomach. But look amazing. I'll eat them tomorrow. }
THANK YOU!

I missed all signs of daylight today. I was up all night, sick, I'm sure you don't need the details.
So my new sleeping schedule is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
shout out to all those who have been sick this week. Tiffany, Brynn, Shannon, and Kelly.
unite


<3

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it have been fun to be sick ALL TOGETHER?!! Let's do a recount. And build a fort and watch Disney movies...when we're back in America, of course. :D

    ReplyDelete