Saturday, October 22, 2011

euroDISNEY


The happiest place on earth; Paris version? Okay I'll do it.
I had second thoughts about buying tickets to disneyland paris, only because - we have disneyland in America, and do I really want to spend my money on something so american rather than something else? YES. And I would not ever take that answer back. I'm so so so glad I went, I had the time of my life.
Me, Annie, Hollie, Maddie, Courtney and Whitney all met up at the metro beforehand and got our train tickets so we'd all be together. It was about an hour ride out there. We were so stoked.
The minute we got there and were standing in the metro waiting for annie, Whitney started singing. The hair brushing song from tangled. It was hilarious.
Maddie had a notebook where she had written down every character that was going to be there, what time, and at what location.
I loved how excited these girls were.
It was magical, just walking up to the park and seeing it say 1) disneyland 2) paris, made me want to cry of such happiness.


Mickey Mouse pumpkins! The park was halloween themed obviously. Not very big in to halloween but it was fun seeing these around everywhere. And yes; that is frost on the flowers. It was absolutely freezing when we got there, and pretty much half the day. And all I wore was my hoodie. Sucked it up though because I was at freaking disneyland in PARIS.
Teacups! This was maybe my fav. Besides the roller coasters. I love the teacups. It was so much fun, and we were literally just laughing the whole time. I wanted to do it more and more but we had literally no time we ran everywhere. . but mostly just because we were so excited.



{me and maddie}

It's a small world after allll, its a small world afteeer all. This ride was so cute. They had an eiffel tower outside of it too and it was adorable. And aparently on the ride they had Paris at the very beginning but I missed it because I was too busy trying to get a picture taken. But they had some at the end that was way cute, and they sang in french which made it ten times cuter, I loved it.


{me &courtney}
This guy was hysterical, and such a creep just look at this picture. He was so funny though, all the characters spoke english first, french second, and spanish third. It was hilarious, trying to get this huge group of children {and us} organized he would first say to form a line in English, then say it in french, then say it in spanish.
Remember; it was freezing cold.
The lines were not long at all, only a couple were and they took us probably at most, less than 30 minutes. But maddie had lots of games for us to play while we waited. We started with guess the disney character, because hello- we were at dland. Then somehow that got changed into a harry potter guessing game. Mind you, annie and maddie adore harry potter, they are avid fans and know everything about it. So they would do really complex things so I would just shout out random things like "QUidditch!" "Harry's Scar!" "NImBus 2000!" I thought it was funny.
But we got super in to that game and I loved it. In one line this lady was staring at us for like ten minutes then just started laughing at us as we got excited, it was hilarious.
In love with chandeliers. They even have awesome ones at disneyland.

When we were on haunted mansion annie leans over from another car and goes "I sat in something wet.." And when we got off and into the light we saw her nice little wet spot. She just gets super excited about disneyland, but don't tell anyone.
Funny story; we got stuck on star wars. Like the ride ended and the lights turned on and we went to unbuckle our seatbelts and they were stuck and we couldn't move. We waited like five minutes until finally a person comes on an intercom and says they're having technichal problems. So we were strapped in for quite some time. After hearing a lot of awkward banging the doors finally opened and our belts were set loose. The lady took us through a secret part of disneyland though, employee's only. Then we found drinking fountains. The first ones we have seen in ALL of Paris. Parisians must be dehydrated all the time because these things are no where to be found. You can understand our excitement when we found these.
Can you read that sign? Because it says "wait; 5 minutes." Thats right, FIVE minutes at space mountain. That does not happen. We rode it three times in a row.

I wanted a picture under this so bad. But once again, we were running. And it was wet so... yikes.
Lunch. All we wanted was turkey legs and churros. Classic disneyland right? nope. Not okay, we asked a guy if they had either and he told us no. But we did find these turkey legs, for 9 euros.. not exactly the deal we were looking for OR the food, but it turned out alright. Until five minutes later we found a hamburger place and I really wanted a hamburger..
The second park. We got park hopper tickets, they were like a dollar extra, and the second park was walt disney studios. Pretty much California Adventures.

Princess Parade. Hellloo prince charming.

Tower of Terror. When we first went to it it was closed down for technical problems, so we rode rockin' rollercoaster then went to check again; LUCKILY! It had just opened up again and we were first in line.

I'm so good at roller coasters.


{me and hollie}

50 euro. I wanted this so bad. It was an M for mickey and said disneyland Paris underneath. If anyone loves me so so much and happens to be going to disneyland paris anytime soon you could totally buy this for me, but I mean JUSt if you wanted to. They had a D one for disneyland, I could love that too. Thanks.

All in all, disneyland was so much fun and I'm so so so glad that I decided to go. It was totally worth it and I know I would not have gotten that opportunity again and certainly not with all these amazing girls. I love it here and I love everyone here I am having such a blast.
I've been super lazy and slacking so much on blogging and everything but I'll try and get myself sorted out soooonnn. !


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment