Monday, October 24, 2011

paris +

Don't worry I'm still alive.
But have really had no time to blog. And by no time I mean I've been glued to facebook amazed at life at home. Not seriously though, I have been so busy exploring Paris so much., or more, around Paris not in it.
There was lots of this friday;

Maddie and Whitney were probably the most excited of the girls. I loved it, they were hilarious and constantly smiling from the minute that we met up in the morning.
{classic}
me and hollie.

Saturday I was dead set on going somewhere. And Annie had my back on that. We got out of Paris and saw ourselves this amazing chateau, "vaux le vicomte." Afterwards we learned that it was the predecessor of the chateau Versailles. And it was so much fun! Totally worth the spontaneous decision, a beautiful adventure totaling 22 euro.


Cheeeeck out these gardens. vv

Friday though after coming home from disneyland, [which closes at 7 pm here..? I know, biggest dissappointment ever] I walked into my room to find a package on my bed! My mom's package finally came after waiting for forever.
Filled with halloween treats, naturally. All orange &black themed. I'm savoring every last bit of it. I know they have candy stores here, but I haven't been yet. And I'm not usually a huge candy person, but I have really been missing it. Love the sour straws in this package. One time in mexico we were playing cards and I ate literally half of a huge pack of those things. I had the biggest pile of wrappers in front of me and finally I noticed and got super embarrassed. Whatever I'm fat, I don't even care.
*~*CrEpE lUvr 4 LyFe*~*


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment