Sunday, October 30, 2011

le long week-end

this weekend was successful. Even though plans fell through, and in reality I could have gone to Ireland, Milan, Belgium, or anywhere else in the world for FIVE whole entire days, I had fun in paris.
This'll be quick. that's what she said.
Seriously have to sleep though.
{it all started with crepes.}
banana and sugar.
Oh my gosh, try this first thing when you come to Paris.
I think its my current favorite.

{twinners.}
{montparnasse tower with squinty girl}
{Michael Jackson}
{pop*tatoes}
{Jazz club, with Sue Goodman from my home ward in Arizona}
{getting lost waaaay too much on this thing}
{trip to versailles}
excuse the flappy boot. I hate it too.
{learning to be asian}
{ROOTbeer}
{cheeseburger american diner-dinner}
{7am day trip: headsets included}
{loving autumn}
{obsessing over these trees}
yes,if you look close there IS a baguette in my mouth.
{castles}
{fancy photographs}
{running out of speculoos, twice..whoops}
{eiffel tower}
{more crepes. now addicted to sugar and cinnamon}
{skilled planning}
{notre dame gargoyles}
{top of notre dame de paris}

{children &bubbles}
{ :) }
{wanting a donut}

{<3}

No comments:

Post a Comment